Friday, December 4, 2009

Re: [BellaAndEdward] The Volturi / Eclipse

 

wow, I totally forgot about that.


----- Original Message -----
From: hayley argo [mailto:pop_stars_rock@yahoo.com]
To: BellaAndEdward@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 15:58:51 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [BellaAndEdward] The Volturi / Eclipse



Remember after the fight in eclipse the volturi came and killed the vamp that surrendered named bree




From: Brandee <ringthebella@vyanet.com>
To: BellaAndEdward@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sat, November 28, 2009 3:35:20 AM
Subject: [BellaAndEdward] The Volturi / Eclipse



I've been reading Twilight fanfic for the past 10 months, so I need a reminder about the books themselves.. .  Dakota Fanning said she has filmed scenes for Eclipse. I remember The Volturi in New Moon and Breaking Dawn, but I don't remember them in Eclipse...
 



.

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment