Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Re: [BellaAndEdward] Do Movie Critics Still Matter?

 

haha, me too. I love Taylor launter as an actor, especially in New Moon I thought he was amazing. I know I love reading romantic fanfictions.Some are great,but others....well lets just say the need more work. :) I should send you some of my favs. sometime okay? I usually read heavy romance fictions too. :) Even though I am probably to young fo them, I am very mature:)


________________________________
From: mary davidson <mary.davidson@sympatico.ca>
To: BellaAndEdward@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wed, December 2, 2009 8:54:03 PM
Subject: Re: [BellaAndEdward] Do Movie Critics Still Matter?

 

 
----- Original Message -----
>From: Catherine Turney
>To: BellaAndEdward@ yahoogroups. com
>Sent: Wednesday, December 02, 2009 5:32 PM
>Subject: Re: [BellaAndEdward] Do Movie Critics Still Matter?
>

>Your welcome! Trust me, I would read the books again if it cam down to it.  I like them MUCH better than the movies. I am an edward fan though. :)
>I love to read fanfiction, but I hardly have time to anymore. haha with school and everything else.
>Kat >
>
>Ooops, what I meant to say is that I love Edward---in the books. : ) I just like Taylor as an actor---and I liked what he did in Twilight. However, I don't like Jake in the next two books. I know---weird- --like the actor, hate the character but that's the way it goes. : )
>
>Rob did a good job as Edward but not as much as Taylor did as Jake for me in Twilight. That makes some sense, right? And reading the books got me into some great adult paranormal romances---heavy on the adult. : ) Prolific Peggy.
>
>.
>

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment