Thursday, December 3, 2009

Re: [BellaAndEdward] Do Movie Critics Still Matter?

 

Ya, but I can't help from reading some fanfiction on twilight at least every or other day. I can't take it that long. haha. ;) I know when you mean about the paranormal adult fanfictions. They are very...um what's the word....discriptive, which I like. Can't help, but not too!
Kat


From: mary davidson <mary.davidson@sympatico.ca>
To: BellaAndEdward@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thu, December 3, 2009 12:24:45 AM
Subject: Re: [BellaAndEdward] Do Movie Critics Still Matter?

 



Well, I'll have to check out his other movies since I don't like Jake at all until Breaking Dawn. And even then, I won't be seeing that because the books work for me---the movies don't and never will.
 
I love reading Chlex from Smallville-- -when I have the time. Other than that---I don't read anything from Twilight because I'm still trying to find my own voice when it comes to writing fanfic myself. And I don't derive any influence from the movies---it' s totally futurefic--- and all Jake/Nessie and Seth with an original character. Thanks for the offer of sending your favorites though. I'll tell you if I ever get around to reading Twilight saga fanfic (when it comes to the books of course). : ) But that might be a while since my muse is hankering down to write a Chlex christmas piece. : ) Prolific Peggy.  PS: The paranormal romances that are adult---should only be read by over 18 only. Trust me on this. : )
 
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, December 02, 2009 6:24 PM
Subject: Re: [BellaAndEdward] Do Movie Critics Still Matter?

 

haha, me too. I love Taylor launter as an actor, especially in New Moon I thought he was amazing. I know I love reading romantic fanfictions. Some are great,but others....well lets just say the need more work. :) I should send you some of my favs. sometime okay? I usually read heavy romance fictions too. :) Even though I am probably to young fo them, I am very mature:)


.


__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment