Thursday, December 17, 2009

[BellaAndEdward] Fic of the day -- Dec 16

 

Songlines
The days are meaningless and the years are endless for Edward Cullen and his family. Enduring college yet again, Edward is jolted from the tedium by a unique scent, but will he be able to deny his true nature to protect the ones he loves?
Rated: T - Romance/Drama
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5409514/1/Songlines

vampire-Edward and human-Bella go to college together... and by "together" I meant the same college at the same time. There are only 8 chapters posted so far and I'm just starting chapter 6. I got side-tracked by other stories and I'm just now coming back to it. If I remember correctly, they share a class but have not spoken yet and

scroll down for minor spoiler

S
O
N
G
L
I
N
E
S
 
+
 
S
O
N
G
L
I
N
E
S

as of chapter 5, he followed her home and prevented her from getting attacked by a human, but she doesn't know this.




.

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment