Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Re: [BellaAndEdward] Do Movie Critics Still Matter?

 

Your Right, I think. You shouldn't not go see a movie just because of what a critic says or what their opinion is. I agree with you, I didn't see the chemisry between Bella and Edward in the movie Twilight. I was dissapointed about that, but their were so many others things that I love. Just the fact that Twilight Saga is being made into movies with actual characters and faces to look it makes me smile. This is not a spoiler, but for any of you who have not seen New moon, this won't ruin anything, but in New Moon is saw a much bigger connection between Edward and Bella, and even between Bella and Jacob you see a stroger more attachted friendship. But this is just my opinion many things. :)
 
Kat


From: mary davidson <mary.davidson@sympatico.ca>
To: BellaAndEdward@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wed, December 2, 2009 3:42:25 PM
Subject: Re: [BellaAndEdward] Do Movie Critics Still Matter?

 

Well, I take what movie critics say with a grain of salt. What matters to me is family, friends and my own opinion of the movie. Trust me when I listened to my brother who said that Superman Returns was garbage and a few other things he had to say. I know that whatever the critic said in this article doesn't matter that much to me because I won't see the movie. But I think people who want to go see it have to go with their own hearts---not what the critic says---unless it's really good. And then sometimes the person comes out wondering what movie did you see. I know I kept looking for the chemistry in Twilight between Edward and Bella and I just didn't see it, even though a critic and several friends saw it there. It's all in the eyes and minds of the beholder. : ) Prolific Peggy.
 
 
 

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment