Wednesday, December 9, 2009

[BellaAndEdward] Taylor Lautner's 'SNL' promos: Ideas for sketches?

 

 2009 12:30 PM ET

Taylor Lautner's 'SNL' promos: Ideas for sketches?

The promos for Taylor Lautner's Saturday Night Live hosting gig this weekend reference the fact that he plays a werewolf in The Twilight Saga: New Moon and that he's roughly half the age of much of the cast (he tells Kristen Wiig she reminds him of his mom). I was waiting for a joke about him being clothed for once, but I guess some things are too obvious. Regardless, I'm looking forward to Lautner taking center stage. He's game (see: his mini-motorcycle race against Jimmy Fallon) and he's physical (see: the adorable asskicker in 2005). Secretly, I'm hoping Taylor Swift pops up for either a monologue shout-out or some kind of sketch about the two Taylors trying to avoid the paparazzi on their friendly dates. I'm also hoping there's a sketch about all the crazy projects Lautner and his agents must be getting pitched now. Feel free to use my Gymkata remake idea, folks.
What are your ideas?


Cas
Volturi Captain

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment