Friday, October 8, 2010

[BellaAndEdward] rated T stories

 

I never pass over a story only due to a T rating. Though if I were to list off the stories that I thought sounded good from reading the summary, only to find the plot was rushed, highly unrealistic and/or contained a lot of spelling & grammar errors.... stories like that I've come across, most of them were rated T. But I keep checking because sometimes you'll find a really good one.

(by the way, feel free to share them Susie. I may need the help keeping up with recommendations now that I'm changing from nightshift to dayshift.)



----- Original Message -----
From: Susie [mailto:sueinsb@yahoo.com]
To: BellaAndEdward@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 23:25:06 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [BellaAndEdward] rated T stories

Some of my VERY, VERY FAVORITE stories are rated T.  I don't pass over a story because of a T rating.




.
 

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment