Saturday, October 30, 2010

Re: [BellaAndEdward] reading WIP or completed stories

 

There are some authors you can trust to finish their stories as long as they are alive and breathing on their own.  Others, not so much.


From: mary davidson <mary.davidson@sympatico.ca>
To: BellaAndEdward@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Fri, October 29, 2010 10:18:27 PM
Subject: Re: [BellaAndEdward] reading WIP or completed stories

 



I used to read WIP for the X-Files but I ran into some that never got finished, that I felt let down. Now there are WIP in the Smallville fics----but they try their best to finish it---even if it takes a while. That said, on a Chlex site I'm on, they do have a graveyard for fanfics that are never finished. I guess all fandoms have them. I guess that's why I write short fanfics---I don't want to disappoint anybody. That and my muse won't allow it---she wants her happy ending fast and furious. : ) Prolific Peggy.
----- Original Message -----
From: Ava Gurley
Sent: Friday, October 29, 2010 10:30 AM
Subject: Re: [BellaAndEdward] reading WIP or completed stories

 


Some works just need to be read in installments because they are more fun.  But when they are not finished it is so heartbreaking.   I hate trying to make up my own endings.  I read very few WIPs. 


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment