Friday, October 29, 2010

Re: [BellaAndEdward] reading WIP or completed stories

 



I used to read WIP for the X-Files but I ran into some that never got finished, that I felt let down. Now there are WIP in the Smallville fics----but they try their best to finish it---even if it takes a while. That said, on a Chlex site I'm on, they do have a graveyard for fanfics that are never finished. I guess all fandoms have them. I guess that's why I write short fanfics---I don't want to disappoint anybody. That and my muse won't allow it---she wants her happy ending fast and furious. : ) Prolific Peggy.
----- Original Message -----
From: Ava Gurley
Sent: Friday, October 29, 2010 10:30 AM
Subject: Re: [BellaAndEdward] reading WIP or completed stories

 


Some works just need to be read in installments because they are more fun.  But when they are not finished it is so heartbreaking.   I hate trying to make up my own endings.  I read very few WIPs. 

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment