Friday, October 29, 2010

Re: [BellaAndEdward] reading WIP or completed stories

 


Some works just need to be read in installments because they are more fun.  But when they are not finished it is so heartbreaking.   I hate trying to make up my own endings.  I read very few WIPs. 

From: Brandee (RingTheBella) <ringthebella@vyanet.com>
To: BellaAndEdward@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Fri, October 29, 2010 12:27:56 PM
Subject: [BellaAndEdward] reading WIP or completed stories

 

I'm trying to ween myself off of reading work-in-progress stories, but it's harder to do than I thought.  Part of me feels bad for doing that because authors sometimes will want the feedback as they go, to help them.


----- Original Message -----
From: mary davidson [mailto:mary.davidson@sympatico.ca]
To: BellaAndEdward@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 18:16:55 -0700
Subject: Re: [BellaAndEdward] Fanfic author "ebalways"



So sorry you didn't get to do that, sweetie. : ( This is why I don't do WIP anymore when I do get to read. It's the same in all fandoms---some pieces don't get finished for whatever reason is out there. : ( Prolific Peggy.





.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment