Tuesday, October 12, 2010

[BellaAndEdward] Taylor Swift Apologizing to Taylor Lautner in Song?

 

Taylor Swift Apologizing to Taylor Lautner in Song?

Tuesday October 12, 2010 08:00 PM EDT
Taylor Swift Apologizing to Taylor Lautner in Song?
Taylor Swift and Taylor Lautner
GSI Media
The tale of the two Taylors began in love and ended in friendship – or so the story goes. But it looks like the brief romance between Taylor Swift and Taylor Lautner may have not ended so smoothly.

The pair were rumored to be dating last December after meeting on the set of Valentine's Day, although sources claim the romance was overblown and not serious. The two amicably parted ways soon after, but in Swift's new song, the ballad "Back to December," she appears to be telling Lautner that she's sorry.

"So this is me swallowing my pride, Standing in front of you saying I'm sorry for that night," Swift, 20, sings.

"It addresses a first for me," Swift tells E! News. "I've never apologized to someone in a song before ... The person I wrote this song for deserves this. This is about a person who was incredible to me – just perfect to me in a relationship – and I was really careless with him."

Cas
VolturiCaptain.jpg TCG Captain picture by mi_nai_leeloo

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment