Monday, October 25, 2010

Re: [BellaAndEdward] Fanfic author "ebalways"

 



Unfortunately, this doesn't sound like a good sign. Unless she has posted elsewhere or somebody does know her e-mail addy (and some people give out their e-mail addy to friends and ask not for it to be given out by them for privacy reasons or otherwise), you might be out of luck.
 
As to the reason she might have done this, maybe she felt a little uncomfortable about being there because of some feedback or something that happened to another writer. I know that I belong to ff.net but only to do feedback because I have heard some horror stories about friends and other people being slammed by some readers. So, I doubt I would ever post a story, even if I could figure out how the heck to do it. Another reason might be that she's going professional and it's always best to take off fanfic when that happens. Course, it might just be the fact that she's taken them off to polish them but it seems that when you disable the PM that you will not be coming back---unless she doesn't want a lot of messages asking why did you take off your fanfic.
 
I know you didn't ask about why they were gone but I thought I might ease your mind cause knowledge is good when something like this happens. However, just speculation. I hope somehow you get your message to her, sweetie. : )  Prolific Peggy.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, October 24, 2010 7:59 PM
Subject: [BellaAndEdward] Fanfic author "ebalways"

 

I just found out she deleted everything she had written from fanfiction.net and disabled PM messages. Does anyone know of a way to contact her? I wanted to tell her something and ask her something, if possible.





.

 

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment