Saturday, October 10, 2009

[BellaAndEdward] Fic of the day -- Oct 9

 

Since the last story I suggested was "in progress" but not updated in awhile -- sorry didn't realize that til it was too late. So here is a completed story.


Isabella        by ReddTwilight
alternate universe.  all human.
Having your heart broken once is bad enough. I didn't know if I could fall in love again, I didn't know if I wanted to be bothered. But then I met her. This is the story of how she saved me from myself and changed my life forever.  Most of the story is written in Edward's point of view, with Bella POV only occasionally.
Complete - Rated: M - General/Romance - Chapters: 22

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5049108/1/Isabella

scroll down for a bit more info about the story, nothing that I think would ruin the story, but just in case you don't want to risk it, here is some spoiler space.

+
+
 
I
S
A
B
E
L
L
A
 
+
+
 
I
S
A
B
E
L
L
A
 
+
+
 
I
S
A
B
E
L
L
A
 
+
+

Edward is in college and is very depressed from his fiancee cheating on him the previous year.  Edward gets drunk every night.  Bella's two previous boyfriends both cheated on her. Emmett and Bella are good friends and are both bartenders at Club Twilight. 

(Esme and Carlisle are in the story a little, while Alice, Rosalie and Jasper are not really part of the story as of chapter 19. I'm not quite done reading it yet.)




.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment