Wednesday, October 28, 2009

[BellaAndEdward] 'New Moon' kiss: Steamy (and uncomfortable?)

 

'New Moon' kiss: Steamy (and uncomfortable?)

Question: Do you ever get uncomfortable watching steamy kisses in the movie theater? It happens to me. I have an irrational fear of someone looking at my face instead of the screen, and my expression appearing too focused, like I'm watching the movie too hard. After viewing the teaser below of Bella's and Edward's birthday liplock in The Twilight Saga: New Moon, I know I will be squirming in my seat come Nov. 20. It's Robert Pattinson's tortured groaning…
Bonus question: Is there any scene from New Moon we haven't seen a preview clip of?


Cas
Volturi Captain

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Find helpful tips

for Moderators

on the Yahoo!

Groups team blog.

Sitebuilder

Build a web site

quickly & easily

with Sitebuilder.

Yahoo! Groups

Small Business Group

A community for

small business owners

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment