Saturday, October 10, 2009

Re: [BellaAndEdward] fic recommendation

 

Oh yes, I have have been addicitoned to it since February and I can't tell you how many times I have gone to work on only 3 hours of sleep because I stayed up reading in stead of going to bed when I should have. 

I know what you mean about only reading certain kinds of stories.  I'm ok with all human stories, but I won't read it if it's not Bella/Edward.

Tell me more about this story where he watched her from a distance. Did they ever get back together? If they eventually did, then it sounds like one I would want to read.


----- Original Message -----
From: Susie [mailto:sueinsb@yahoo.com]
To: BellaAndEdward@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 10:11:58 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [BellaAndEdward] fic recommendation


Fanfiction is incredibly addictive.  I've read some OUTSTANDING stories and can't stop searching for more.  However, I won't read any story where Edward isn't a vampire or Jacob isn't a werewolf.  The characters can't change, just the outcomes of their relationships.  I read a short heartbreaker last night set 3 years after Edward left, but instead of leaving, he watched Bella from a distance.




.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Sell Online

Start selling with

our award-winning

e-commerce tools.

Yahoo! Groups

Small Business Group

Ask questions,

share experiences

Yahoo! Groups

Do More For Cats Group

Connect and share with

cat owners like you

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment