Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Re: [BellaAndEdward] fic recommendation

 

I have a question- I'm new to fanfic. I read one where it continues on when Renesme is in high school. It was pretty good.
 
I read my second fanfic yesterday, and the person had taken the characters names from twilight, but everything was different-
no vampires, characters acted differently, families were set up differently.
 
I thought fanfic was to continue a story ( because I was definately having withdrawals after Breaking Dawn ended ! :)  )
 
 
Isn't that just using the names and writing a story?
How is it fanfic when they aren't even remotely the same?
 
Thanks for explaining this!
 
Cheryl
 
 

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment