Saturday, October 10, 2009

Re: [BellaAndEdward] fic recommendation

 

I know EXACTLY what you mean! I read at work too.


----- Original Message -----
From: Susie [mailto:sueinsb@yahoo.com]
To: BellaAndEdward@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 09:07:21 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [BellaAndEdward] fic recommendation

I get up a 4:30 and there are many nights I couldn't stop reading and crawled into bed at 1:00.  If I stop reading and get to bed by 11:30 I'm pleased with myself.

Then.... at work I always have a fanfiction window open that I read anytime I can get away with it.





.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Drive Traffic

Sponsored Search

can help increase

your site traffic.

Yahoo! Groups

Auto Enthusiast Zone

Auto Enthusiast Zone

Discover auto groups

Yahoo! Groups

Mom Power

Kids, family & home

Join the discussion

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment