Saturday, October 24, 2009

Re: [BellaAndEdward] OT: Brandee's job

 

Wishing you ALL the Best of Luck, Brandee!!!!
Keep Thinking Positive Thoughts about your job!!!
Don't even worry about the postings!!!!
We understand that your work comes first...
We are all here to support you!!!
Sending you ALL my LOVE!!!!
Hugs and Kisses!!!!
Luv ya!
Tracy
 
----- Original Message -----
From: Brandee
Sent: Saturday, October 24, 2009 4:49 AM
Subject: [BellaAndEdward] OT: Brandee's job

FYI -- My posting might become sporadic over the next few months, not that I'm posting a lot right now... but about half of the people at my job got layed off on 9/30/09. -- well technically we ALL got layed off, but for them it was immediate, I'm part of the half that they are keeping on for 3-6 months and then we're layed off too.  :( 

Actually they have sent us an email Friday afternoon saying there's a meeting on Monday and that they have news. So I figure it will either be an annoucement that it will be less than 3 months, or more than 6 months.   Wish me luck!




.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment