Saturday, October 24, 2009

Re: [BellaAndEdward] Fic of the day

 

I'm really glad to hear that!  I know that not everyone has the same taste so I'm trying to not always send the same kind -- which reminds me that I think all the ones I sent so far have been rated M, so I will try to find a good rated T story for next time.


----- Original Message -----
From: Jade O'conner [mailto:love1andonly2001@yahoo.com]
To: BellaAndEdward@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 08:20:30 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [BellaAndEdward] Fic of the day -- Oct 23

I just wanted to say i really like the fic recommendations
i have found some good stories thanks to you
jade




.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Share Photos

Put your favorite

photos and

more online.

Yahoo! Groups

Mental Health Zone

Mental Health

Learn More

Cat Zone

on Yahoo! Groups

Join a Group

all about cats.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment