Taylor Swift and Taylor Lautner Photo by: Andrew D. Bernstein / NHLI / Getty
Taylor Swift: I'm on Team Jake
In the contest between Twilight heartthrobs Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner, it's clear where Taylor Swift's loyalty is. The singer, who has been spending quality time recently with Launter (who plays Jacob Black in the film series) tells CMT Radio's Cody Alan she's definitely on "team Jake."

When asked about rumors that the pair, who attended a hockey game together in L.A. on Sunday and had dinner with Swift's mom on Monday, are a couple, Swift played coy.

"I don't know, he's an amazing guy and we're really close … and ah … yep," she says on the radio show airing Thursday. "We're in a movie together and I am really excited about seeing it."


Swift says she hasn't yet had a chance to view any of their film, Valentine's Day, but hopes she and Launter will "get to do a private screening because we both wanna see it so bad, cause our scene was so much fun to do, it was hilarious doing this scene!"

On the radio show Swift also dishes on her upcoming hosting gig on Saturday Night Live, saying she's studying up.

"I'm so excited, not sure if I'm ready," she says. "I try to prepare for everything beyond the extent of preparation. So I have all these ideas for skits, I have like 10 ideas right now, I'm probably gonna walk in there with 35 ideas."

CMT Radio's interview with Swift will air Thursday night on CMT Radio Live with Cody Alan between 7 p.m. and midnight EST.