Monday, October 5, 2009

[BellaAndEdward] Need Some Help Please!!

 

Ok so I know I don't post on here hardly. But I do read all the messages. Just not a big talker I guess. Anyway I am writing a fanfic. I have posted the first 3 chapters on my profile at fanfiction.net. I need people to read and review. I won't post anymore chapters until I see if people like it or not. So if you would like to read the first few, here is the link. http://www.fanfiction.net/~shawnanodine Please feel free to comment and tell me what you do or dont like. Thanks so much!

Shawna

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment