Sunday, September 27, 2009

[BellaAndEdward] FIC recomendation links

 

I'm not 100% done but I'm really close, so here are my FIC suggestions.   I put them all in Microsoft Word documents and them uploaded them to my wespace.  If you find some info that is wrong or a link doesn't work, please send an email to bkmode@yahoo.com with FIC in the subject line.  Thanks.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
These are "one shot" stories, meaning they are only one chapter long and the author does not plan to add more. There are occasionally some that are 2 or 3 chapters long, but most are only 1 chapter.  The first link is for the rated M stories almost all of which have a lot of sex in them.

http://home.comcast.net/~bkmode/recommend-one-shot-M.htm

http://home.comcast.net/~bkmode/recommend-one-shot-T.htm

-----------------------------------------------------------------
This one has stories that are completed, but the author has written a sequel -- either the story continues in the sequel, or it is is the same story from another character's point of view.

http://home.comcast.net/~bkmode/recommend-story-with-sequel.htm

-----------------------------------------------------------------
This one has stories with a "companion" story -- not a sequel in the sense that the story is continued -- most authors call them "outtakes" because the companion story will have random chapters that are from the original story but from a different character's point of view (not EVERY chapter) or some outtakes are things that happen before or after the original story takes place.

http://home.comcast.net/~bkmode/recommend-story-with-companion.htm

-----------------------------------------------------------------
And here are the stories I recommend that don't have sequels and many of them are still "in progress".  The stories that are completed, I have tried to mark them as completed. Let me know if I missed any.

I have also decided that many of the stories are better than what the summary makes it look like, so I have left the original summary in black text while adding my own two cents in a pink-ish color. 
I realize that many people do not like spoilers, and I tried to add enough info to make it sound interesting without giving away things that might ruin a story for someone.

But sometimes I couldn't help myself, so the parts that I added that are big spoiler info, I have put in gray text and then highlighted in gray.  That way you just see a big gray block and if you don't want to know the extra info you don't have to read it, but if you do want to know, just highlight the gray block to read it. 

http://home.comcast.net/~bkmode/recommend-T.htm

http://home.comcast.net/~bkmode/recommend-M.htm

Feel free to email me about any that become your favorites, or sent me a PM on the FF website. My name there is RingTheBella.  I'd be happy to discuss them. :)



.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment