Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Re: **For Prolific Peggy Re: [BellaAndEdward] Fan Mail Addresses for Twilight Saga Cast Members

 

 
----- Original Message -----
From: Tracy
Sent: Tuesday, September 08, 2009 3:11 AM
Subject: **For Prolific Peggy Re: [BellaAndEdward] Fan Mail Addresses for Twilight Saga Cast Members

 

I been told by most people who have written to Robert that it takes at least "3" months to get a response... >
 
Wow, that's a short time for somebody this popular---I'm pleasantly surprised. : ) I wonder if it will lengthen as the movies go along though and he becomes more popular?
 
Most of the sites tell you to include a self-address stamped envelope if you would like to receive an autographed photograph of him... >
 
Yeah, my friend told me that too. But how much postage do you put on an envelope cause you don't know how heavy or thick the autographed picture can be? I guess it's pretty thin though.
 
They tell you not to give up hope, that eventually you will get an answer... >
 
Yep, that's what they say. : )
 
It's not my thing to write to actors and actresses...
I'm not into stuff like that...
But I know that lots of people are...
So I figured I'd offer it out to those who were interested in giving it a try :-))
Hugs and Kisses!!!!
Luv ya!
Tracy >
 
Yeah, I'm not into that at all either anymore. I got a few auto's when I was younger, I'm sure one is authentic---I'm not sure about the other's. You were nice to offer, sweetie. : )  Prolific Peggy.
 
.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment