Friday, September 11, 2009

[BellaAndEdward] Re: On with the newest 'Vampires' -------

 

I take offense at the comment made in the clip that Twilight is for this
generations 13-14 year olds. I LOVED BTVS and Angel and I was in my
40's. Now I'm 54 and loving Twilight. It is NOT for just for teens.

--- In BellaAndEdward@yahoogroups.com, Casandra Struthers
<CassieSu79@...> wrote:
>
>
> Twilight and Buffy mentions
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/showbiz/2009/09/10/vampire.diaries.cnn
>
>
>
> Cas
> Volturi Captain
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups

Do More For Cats Group

Connect and share with

cat owners like you

Yahoo! Groups

Small Business Group

Ask questions,

share experiences

Yahoo! Groups

Mental Health Zone

Schizophrenia groups

Find support

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment