Friday, September 11, 2009

[BellaAndEdward] **For Brandee :-) RE: Twilight FanFic

 


:-))
SM@@@CK!!!
No problem, Sweetie...
You take all the time you need, okay :-))
There's no rush :-))
I've got a couple printed out right now that I read every night after dinner :-))
So I've got plenty to keep me occuppied :-))
Don't you worry about a thing :-))
Whenever you're ready, just send the list along to me :-))
Thanks again!!!
You're an ANGEL :-))
Hugs and Kisses!!!
Luv ya!
Tracy

To: LionAndLamb_Fanfic@yahoogroups.com
CC: BellaAndEdward@yahoogroups.com; tcg_bookdiscussion@yahoogroups.com
From: ringthebella@vyanet.com
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 03:23:27 -0700
Subject: Re: Twilight FanFic



it's probably going to take me a couple days but I will definitely send it to you when I'm done


----- Original Message -----
From: Tracy [mailto:tracy120552@hotmail.com]
To: LionAndLamb_Fanfic@yahoogroups.com
Cc: BellaAndEdward@yahoogroups.com,tcg_bookdiscussion@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 06:03:57 -0400
Subject:  Re: Twilight FanFic**For Brandee

Thanks for the offer, Sweetheart!!!!
You're the BEST!!!!
I absolutely LOVE reading Twilight FanFiction!!!!
Please send ALL your recommendations K, T to my Private e-mail address
 
 
Have a GREAT Week-End!!!!
Hugs and Kisses!!!!
Luv ya!
Tracy





With Windows Live, you can organize, edit, and share your photos. Click here.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment