Tuesday, September 8, 2009

**For Prolific Peggy Re: [BellaAndEdward] Fan Mail Addresses for Twilight Saga Cast Members

 

I been told by most people who have written to Robert that it takes at least "3" months to get a response...
Most of the sites tell you to include a self-address stamped envelope if you would like to receive an autographed photograph of him...
They tell you not to give up hope, that eventually you will get an answer...
It's not my thing to write to actors and actresses...
I'm not into stuff like that...
But I know that lots of people are...
So I figured I'd offer it out to those who were interested in giving it a try :-))
Hugs and Kisses!!!!
Luv ya!
Tracy
 
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, September 08, 2009 12:16 AM
Subject: Re: [BellaAndEdward] Fan Mail Addresses for Twilight Saga Cast Members

 
----- Original Message -----
From: Tracy
Sent: Monday, September 07, 2009 4:16 PM
Subject: [BellaAndEdward] Fan Mail Addresses for Twilight Saga Cast Members

Now since these e-mails are business e-mails----I wonder how long you would have to wait for a response from Robert and Kristen---as opposed to the other's that might take less time.
 
A friend of mine actually goes to a site to see if somebody got a response to an e-mail addy. Now, they have to post something to find out but he's seen a lot of posts.
 
You might have to wait for a while though, considering they are busy at work and depending on the demand---for Rob alone---I wouldn't put it past 6 months. I'll have to ask my friend when he's on to give me his honest opinion. Trust me---he's a pretty big expert---he collects autos and goes online to EBay to debunk them too. Prolific Peggy.

.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment