Monday, September 28, 2009

Re: [BellaAndEdward] fan fic

 

 
----- Original Message -----
From: peggyquade
Sent: Sunday, September 27, 2009 9:52 PM
Subject: [BellaAndEdward] fan fic

 

I have a question about fan fic. Where do you read it and post your own stuff? What if it's not specifically Twilight fan fic but something similar?
Thanks,
Peggy in Edmonds, WA >

I've posted a couple of my fanfic poems on yahoo lists but other than that, I'm hoping to get permission to post my fanfics (if they ever get finished---my muse is so not writing at the moment and when she is---she's interested in Chlex---although who wouldn't with a great pairing of snark of Chloe and Lex - from smallville <g>) hopefully here and at a couple of other yahoo lists I'm on. I do belong to ff.net but I'm not interested in posting as much as putting out reviews of what I might read in the past and the future.

I don't read much fanfic at all of Twilight nature---just a couple of Kate/Garrett pieces from LJ's. But when I do read fanfic, it's Chlex (smallville again) in nature. And I'm looking into finding some adult (not YA) paranormal romance fic too---like Dark Hunters. : ) But at the moment, Chlex holds my heart when I can find the time to read. Mostly now, it's reading offline for me---I love my paranormal romances. :: sigh :: Thank you twilight for showing me the way into PR from the YA point of view. : ) And then leading me to the door that says Adult PR here. : ) If I hadn't read the saga---I would never know there's another genre of romance out there. : ) Prolific Peggy.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment