Friday, September 11, 2009

[BellaAndEdward] Re: Twilight FanFic**For Brandee

 

Thanks for the offer, Sweetheart!!!!
You're the BEST!!!!
I absolutely LOVE reading Twilight FanFiction!!!!
Please send ALL your recommendations K, T, and M to my Private e-mail address
 
 
Have a GREAT Week-End!!!!
Hugs and Kisses!!!!
Luv ya!
Tracy
 
----- Original Message -----
From: Brandee
Sent: Friday, September 11, 2009 5:49 AM
Subject: Twilight FanFic

Hi... I just made this offer on the tcg_GUTTER group, and thought I should offer here as well.


----- Original Message -----
From: Brandee [mailto:RingTheBella@vyanet.com]
To: tcg_GUTTER@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 02:44:31 -0700
Subject: Twilight FanFic

I'm currently going through the list of stories I have read, picking out the ones I think are best to reccommend to a friend on FanFiction.net and I'd be happy to send you the list as well when I'm done if you like. (I would send it to you privately, not on the Yahoo group.) Just let me know if you want rated K or T only, or if you want rated M also.




.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment