Friday, September 25, 2009

Re: [BellaAndEdward] Re: Stephenie Meyers' Ditches 'The Twilight Saga' for 'The Host'

 

 
----- Original Message -----
From: twiolic
Sent: Friday, September 25, 2009 9:52 AM
Subject: [BellaAndEdward] Re: Stephenie Meyers' Ditches 'The Twilight Saga' for 'The Host'

 

I think there is now hope for SM to ever finish Midnight Sun or to write
another word about any of the Twilight characters. That makes me sad.
Thank heavens for the fanfiction authors. >

While I tend to agree with the Midnight Sun not being finished (it really hurt her that it was put out there online without her permission---I hope the person who did it was fired---and no it wasn't the three she gave it too---I doubt the two actors and the director would be that stupid) I hope someday she'll continue with the saga. I want to see what happens between Jake and Nessie. : ) Course, as you say, there is fanfic for that. I think when I start to read it---I'll start with Jake and Nessie---since that is what I write. : ) Prolific Peggy.

.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Sitebuilder

Build a web site

quickly & easily

with Sitebuilder.

Y! Groups blog

the best source

for the latest

scoop on Groups.

Get in Shape

on Yahoo! Groups

Find a buddy

and lose weight.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment