Saturday, September 12, 2009

RE: [BellaAndEdward] On with the newest 'Vampires' -------

 

well im 15 and i dont think that

~~~<3 Laura

"You've got vampire in your cleavage" -Pam, True Blood Season one

"
Lo Lo Bromios, Lo Lo Dendrites, Eleutherios, Enorches, Bacchus" -Maryann True Blood season two


--- On Sat, 9/12/09, Brandee <ringthebella@vyanet.com> wrote:

From: Brandee <ringthebella@vyanet.com>
Subject: RE: [BellaAndEdward] On with the newest 'Vampires' -------
To: BellaAndEdward@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, September 12, 2009, 3:34 AM

 

I recently turned 36 and I agree with you about that completely.  Someone said the same about Charmed when it was on and that ticked me off too.


----- Original Message -----
From: twiolic [mailto:sueinsb@ yahoo.com]
To: BellaAndEdward@ yahoogroups. com
Sent: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 18:33:21 -0000
Subject: [BellaAndEdward] Re: On with the newest 'Vampires' -------

I take offense at the comment made in the clip that Twilight is for this generations 13-14 year olds.  I LOVED BTVS and Angel and I was in my 40's.  Now I'm 54 and loving Twilight.  It is NOT for just for teens.





.


__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment