Sunday, September 6, 2009

[BellaAndEdward] stories with Edward or Bella paralyzed

 

I'm looking for FIC stories that have the following:

Edward and Bella as the primary couple
one of them is paralyzed, preferably not permanently.
doesn't matter if "all human" or not
does not matter if rated T or M

(I have already read "In The Blink Of An Eye".)

I also like amnesia stories, and I've read many that have Bella with no memory, but only one so far where Edward had the amnesia... so if you find any of those, please tell me.




.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Drive Traffic

Sponsored Search

can help increase

your site traffic.

Yahoo! Groups

Auto Enthusiast Zone

Auto Enthusiast Zone

Car groups and more!

Celebrity kids

and families

Surviving in

the spotlight

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment