Sunday, September 27, 2009

Re: [BellaAndEdward] Re: of the day...

----- Original Message -----
From: "Juliana <3" <lionluvsthelamb@gmail.com>
To: <BellaAndEdward@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, September 27, 2009 1:17 PM
Subject: [BellaAndEdward] Re: of the day...


Thank you!!! We are sooooooooo unbelievably excited!!! We had been
trying for 15 months so we are so happy it has finally happened :-D

<3 Juliana >

That's great---and it's also good you decided to ask us if somebody else can
take over finding the fics, quotes, etc. Sorry, I can't do it. I'm
distancing myself from Twilight saga movies so I can write fanfic---and
maybe try my hand at an Edward/Bella POV. Not to mention---the
headlines---okay, I won't mention how they're affecting me---but there is a
lot of eye rolling. :: heehee :: That and real life and other authors are
keeping me busy at the moment. But I'm sure somebody will come forward and
help, sweetie. : ) Prolific Peggy, who still counts the twilight saga in
getting me into the paranormal romances I'm reading now---although, I don't
think that Edward could take on the Black Dagger Brotherhood---unless his
transistion ended up with him looking like a body builder. PS: I'm not even
sure Jake would survive a play fight with Wrath. <g> But then those
Brotherhood books are adult paranormal romances----and the Twilight saga is
YA paranormal romances. : )


------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BellaAndEdward/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BellaAndEdward/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:BellaAndEdward-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:BellaAndEdward-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
BellaAndEdward-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

No comments:

Post a Comment