Kellan Lutz and Ellen DeGeneres Photo by: Michael Rozman / Warner Bros.
Kellan Lutz Finds Himself in a Naked Pickle
Fame's a burden when you're New Moon actor Kellan Lutz – especially when you're completely naked in front of a stranger.

"It's very surreal," the actor, 24, tells Ellen DeGeneres on her show Wednesday. "We live in this Twilight Zone-bubble in a way ... I'm in a spa just by myself relaxing ... this guy walks by, and he was like, 'Hey!' "

"In the spa, like you're naked in the spa?" DeGeneres asks.


"Naked? Very much. Bubbles blowing. And the guy is like, 'You're Kellan Lutz.' I'm like, 'Yeah,' " Lutz says, making a motion as if to cover himself. "He's like, 'Big fan, big fan. You do great work in Twilight, can't wait to see the new movie.' I'm like, 'Thanks, buddy.' He just continued to talk for 10 minutes."

"[The spas] aren't that deep," Lutz adds.

On the other hand, a little more recognition might've helped the night of the movie's premiere, when the newly blond vampire found himself nearly barred from the New Moon after party.

"I almost couldn't get into the after party!" said Lutz. "I'm like, 'I'm in the movie. I know my hair is blond right now.' "