Wednesday, November 18, 2009

[BellaAndEdward] Miley Cyrus: Twilight Bites

 

Miley Cyrus: Twilight Bites

Wednesday November 18, 2009 02:00 PM EST
Miley Cyrus: Twilight Bites | Miley Cyrus, Robert Pattinson
miley cyrus and robert pattinson
Benkey/PictureGroup, Nick Sadler/startraks
As the alter ego of the fictional Hannah Montana, Miley Cyrus is no stranger to pop trends and scarcely believable transformations. But when it comes to vampires, werewolves and Twilight, she's giving them a big thumbs down.

"I've never seen it and nor will I ever," Cyrus, 16, tells Ohio radio station Q92 about the movie event that has infected the country.

"I don't believe in it," she continues. "I don't like vampires. I don't like the wolf that pops out of the screen when I'm watching my TV at night. I don't like it. I don't want anything to do with it. I don't like the shirts. I don't like any of it."

And, yes, she knows that she's a nation of one when it comes to her age group, at least in this regard. "I feel really lame because everyone's, like, so excited, and I'm like, 'Don't even talk about it.' "

Of course, Cyrus has surprised people by bucking trends before – like when the onetime Twitter addict swore off the networking tool forever, or when she said she doesn't listen to pop music.

See what other readers have to say about this story – or leave a comment of your own


Cas
Volturi Captain

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment