Saturday, November 28, 2009

Re: [BellaAndEdward] The Volturi / Eclipse

 

didn't they show up after the fight with the newborns i think it was Jane and her brother and Felix?
if i remember right.
Jade


From: Brandee <ringthebella@vyanet.com>
To: BellaAndEdward@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sat, November 28, 2009 6:35:20 AM
Subject: [BellaAndEdward] The Volturi / Eclipse

 

I've been reading Twilight fanfic for the past 10 months, so I need a reminder about the books themselves.. .  Dakota Fanning said she has filmed scenes for Eclipse. I remember The Volturi in New Moon and Breaking Dawn, but I don't remember them in Eclipse...


----- Original Message -----
From: Casandra Struthers
Sent: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 15:09:08 -0500
Subject: [BellaAndEdward] 'New Moon' villain Dakota Fanning talks about joining the 'Twilight' family


How many more Twilight movies will you do?
The third one is already done. I already filmed.

And after that it?s up in the air?

Yeah, I don?t know. I don?t know about the fourth one.




.

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment