Monday, November 9, 2009

Re: [BellaAndEdward] I had a TOTAL Bella moment

 

I hope that you are doing okay today...
Sending you my best wishes for a "Speedy Recovery"...
I know exactly what you are going through...
I pulled a "Bella" this summer...
Was sitting at my computer, went to get up out of my chair, my left leg had fallen asleep so I couldn't feel it, but I was in such a rush that I started walking anyway...
As soon as I took my first step, I fell to the floor...
Didn't realize it at the time, but I had fractured my ankle...
Finally went to the hospital after 3 days and had it X-Rayed...
They sent me to see an orthopedic surgeon and I had to wear a cast...
When they finally took the cast off I was in a "Walking Boot" just like the one that Bella wore to the Prom in "Twilight"...
You Take Care of Yourself!!!!
Get Well Soon!!!!
Hugs and Kisses!!!!
Luv ya!
Tracy
 
----- Original Message -----
From: "winchestersgirl" <winchestersgirl@yahoo.com>
Sent: Sunday, November 08, 2009 10:17 PM
Subject: [BellaAndEdward] I had a TOTAL Bella moment

> So, last night I was getting ready for bed.

> I had stripped on top and was sliding off my jeans and my foot caught in my pant leg.

> I stumbled.

> And instead of falling backward, (which would have landed me on a nice soft bed) I pitched forwards...towards the solid...wood...desk.

> I put out my hands to grab the desk to steady myself, but before I could, my face slammed into the desk chair.

> Then I fell back onto the floor.

> After I stopped seeing stars and hearing little chirping birdies, I of course, grabbed my nose in pain.

> When I drew my hand back, it was covered in blood.

> Great! I laying in a heap on the floor, in nothing but socks and underwear, and now I'm bleeding. Just great.

> And wouldn't you know it, my robe in downstairs in the wash! I'm dripping blood all over the floor, but before I can get a towel or ice, I need to cover up because I'm practically naked!

> I threw on my fleece jacket (laying on top of the EVIL chair) and stumbled to the bathroom, dripping all the way.

> the gash on my nose was like old bloody faithful and it took forever to stop.

> My nose appeared bloody but straight, so I went to bed. I slept with an icepack on my face. (very uncomfortable for the record)

> I went on to work, but called the doctor's office as soon as they opened and they SQUEEZED me in.

> Turns out... I BROKE MY
F@#$%&G NOSE! Just the tip, thank god! If I had broke it further up or split it, they would have had to put of those cast thingies on my nose.

> For the time being, my new best friends are ice and acetominophen.
>
> I was nursing my wounded ego (and broken nose) eating ice cream and re-watching TWILIGHT. It got to the hospital scene and Bella says "yeah, that sounds like me"
>
> And it occured to me that what I did, sound just like something Bella would've done.

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment