Sunday, November 8, 2009

Re: [BellaAndEdward] I had a TOTAL Bella moment

 

Sorry Edward was not there to catch you.  But if he was, you would have had more clothes on.  Hope you feel better soon. 

--- On Sun, 11/8/09, winchestersgirl <winchestersgirl@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: winchestersgirl <winchestersgirl@yahoo.com>
Subject: [BellaAndEdward] I had a TOTAL Bella moment
To: BellaAndEdward@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, November 8, 2009, 10:17 PM

 
So, last night I was getting ready for bed.

I had stripped on top and was sliding off my jeans and my foot caught in my pant leg.

I stumbled.

And instead of falling backward, (which would have landed me on a nice soft bed) I pitched forwards...towards the solid...wood. ..desk.

I put out my hands to grab the desk to steady myself, but before I could, my face slammed into the desk chair.

Then I fell back onto the floor.

After I stopped seeing stars and hearing little chirping birdies, I of course, grabbed my nose in pain.

When I drew my hand back, it was covered in blood.

Great! I laying in a heap on the floor, in nothing but socks and underwear, and now I'm bleeding. Just great.

And wouldn't you know it, my robe in downstairs in the wash! I'm dripping blood all over the floor, but before I can get a towel or ice, I need to cover up because I'm practically naked!

I threw on my fleece jacket (laying on top of the EVIL chair) and stumbled to the bathroom, dripping all the way.

the gash on my nose was like old bloody faithful and it took forever to stop.

My nose appeared bloody but straight, so I went to bed. I slept with an icepack on my face. (very uncomfortable for the record)

I went on to work, but called the doctor's office as soon as they opened and they SQUEEZED me in.

Turns out... I BROKE MY F@#$%&G NOSE! Just the tip, thank god! If I had broke it further up or split it, they would have had to put of those cast thingies on my nose.

For the time being, my new best friends are ice and acetominophen.

I was nursing my wounded ego (and broken nose) eating ice cream and re-watching TWILIGHT. It got to the hospital scene and Bella says "yeah, that sounds like me"

And it occured to me that what I did, sound just like something Bella would've done.


__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment