Tuesday, November 17, 2009

[BellaAndEdward] Nikki Reed: Boyfriend Paris Latsis Changed Me

 

Nikki Reed: Boyfriend Paris Latsis Changed Me
Originally posted Tuesday November 17, 2009 03:10 PM EST
Nikki Reed Photo by: Matt Baron / BEImages
Nikki Reed: Boyfriend Paris Latsis Changed Me | Nikki Reed
Monday night's New Moon premiere in Los Angeles was like déjà vu for many of the stars of the film, who walked the same red carpet a year ago at the premiere of their blockbuster hit, Twilight. But Nikki Reed says she feels drastically different this time around, thanks to boyfriend Paris Latsis.

"When you date someone who loves the outdoors, it's inspiring," says the actress, who portrays vampire Rosalie Hale in the movie. "I've learned from my boyfriend. I've taken on his lifestyle."

And that's a good thing. Reed, 21, who has been dating Latsis, 27, since this summer, was so inspired by his love of outdoor sports that she quit smoking. "Instead of gaining weight, I lost weight," she says. "I started going to the gym and taking care of myself. I'm into outdoor sports like hiking, windsurfing, water-skiing. I'm much more active and much happier."

She's also much more accustomed to the hoards of screaming Twilight fans who camped out for as many as five days to increase their chances of meeting the film's stars. "Last year, I was like, hyperventilating. I don't want to say I've gotten used to it, but my palms aren't sweating as much," she says. "I love walking up to my fans and saying, 'Thank you for coming.' It's more real."

Cas
Volturi Captain

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment