Thursday, November 12, 2009

[BellaAndEdward] 'New Moon': New Portraits of Rob, Taylor, and Kristen

 

'New Moon': New Portraits of Rob, Taylor, and Kristen

See brand-new exclusive photos of the three leads of ''The Twilight Saga,'' and revisit our previous shoots; more to come in this week's issue of Entertainment Weekly, on sale Friday!

Actor | RolesClass | Media Products | Movies | The Twilight Saga: New Moon | Individual | Robert Pattinson
 

Rob Pattinson Really Just Wants a Vacation

''I've been working since January 14th. I've had three days off.'' [winces] ''I know I'm making it sound like I'm complaining.''
 
Actor | RolesClass | Media Products | Movies | The Twilight Saga: New Moon | Individual | Taylor Lautner 
 

Taylor Lautner on his Portrayal of Jacob

''It was a lot of hard work,'' he said of the 32 lbs. of muscle he packed on before the sequel. ''But mentally and emotionally as well. Jacob doesn't just change physically.''
 
Actor | RolesClass | Media Products | Movies | The Twilight Saga: New Moon | Individual | Robert Pattinson
 

Rob Pattinson on His Media Shyness

''The only reason you need a publicist is if you want to be constantly in the media — I would prefer never to be in it.''
 
Actor | RolesClass | Media Products | Movies | The Twilight Saga: New Moon | Individual | Kristen Stewart
 

Kristen Stewart on Her Polarizing Appeal

''I feel like all the exchanges I've had with the fans have been so awesome. It makes me forget about the people who look at everything they're given in the media and take it at face value and decide what their opinion is about me without knowing me.''
 
Actor | RolesClass | Media Products | Movies | The Twilight Saga: New Moon | Individual | Kristen Stewart | Robert Pattinson | Taylor Lautner
 

Taylor Lautner on his Fight to Hang Onto his Role

''I'm just thankful that I had all the support behind me. [Director] Chris Weitz, my cast, I really couldn't have done it alone. It was a matter of a lot of people stepping up.''
 

Actor | RolesClass | Media Products | Movies | The Twilight Saga: New Moon | Individual | Robert Pattinson

Rob Pattinson on the Perils of Early Fame

''There's always a fear of not being able to grow.''
 
Media Products | Movies | The Twilight Saga: New Moon
 
For more of our interview with the stars of New Moon, plus a look at which actors they view as role models, pick up the new issue of Entertainment Weekly, on stands November 13.
 


 
Cas
Volturi Captain

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment