Friday, July 24, 2009

**For Peggy ;-) Re: **For Kitty :-)) Re: [BellaAndEdward] For Tracy**For Laura and Kitty :-))

 

I know exactly what you mean...
It's not a big deal to me either to meet actors or actresses...
They are just ordinary people like you and me...
Just more popular and better known than we are, that's all :-))
Poor Robert...
Yesterday while he was on the panel at Comic-Con all you could hear were the girls SCREAMING...
It was difficult to understand the answers, because everytime he opened his mouth to say something everyone started yelling and screaming...
In the past, I too have made reference comparing Rob's rise to fame as being equal to if not MORE than that of the Beatles in the 1960's...
At least that's the way it felt for me...
I was head over heels in LOVE with Paul McCartney, but at the time I was only 11 years old...
Now I'm 56, and eventhough I feel the same PASSION for Twilight and Rob, it's not like I want to marry him...
I'm not a little school girl anymore...
I think of Rob in more of a "motherly" way and not as a LOVER or a boyfriend, but like a son...
I admire him and I'm proud of him, so I can do that at a distance, I don't have to get up-close and personal with him, Kristen, Taylor, Ashley, Kellen, or any of the other cast members...
I like it just as much watching them and listening to them on YouTube, and I don't have to worry about standing in line, being pushed, shoved, mauled, and overwhelmed by the crowds...
And you're absolutely right, it can get to be quite "Pricey" going to these events...
Luv ya!
Tracy
P.S. I have met stars, bands, and singers, got photos, books, concert ticket stubs, and autographs, but they are all mainly foreigners, since my husband enjoys going to Italian shows...
 
 
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, July 24, 2009 12:09 PM
Subject: Re: **For Kitty :-)) Re: [BellaAndEdward] For Tracy**For Laura and Kitty :-))

 
----- Original Message -----
From: Tracy
Sent: Friday, July 24, 2009 3:54 AM
Subject: Re: **For Kitty :-)) Re: [BellaAndEdward] For Tracy**For Laura and Kitty :-))

 

Do you guys ever get a Comic-Con down in your area???

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Biz Resources

Y! Small Business

Articles, tools,

forms, and more.

Yahoo! Groups

Small Business Group

Improve your business

by community exchange

Weight Loss Group

on Yahoo! Groups

Get support and

make friends online.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment