Friday, July 31, 2009

Re: [BellaAndEdward] Question**For Brandee

 

:-((
No, Sweetie...
The photo of Kristen was posted to my Facebook page this morning by my girlfriend who lives in Italy, and who is the head of the Twilighter's Over "25" Fan Club over there...
She put no caption under it, so to me it looked like they were trying to point out a "Surgical Scar" of some sort...
Or else they were trying to disprove the "Baby Bump" theory...
One or the other...
Got me on this one...
Hugs and Kisses!!!
Luv ya!
Tracy
 
----- Original Message -----
From: Brandee
Sent: Friday, July 31, 2009 10:30 AM
Subject: RE: [BellaAndEdward] Question

Was there no article with it at all? I can't tell what's trying to show either.


----- Original Message -----
From: Tracy [mailto:tracy120552@hotmail.com]
Sent: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 08:31:21 -0400
Subject: [BellaAndEdward] Question

 
Just found this photo on line...
Exactly "WHAT" is it trying to show???
I've got no clue...
Thanks for whoever can help me...
Hugs and Kisses!!!!
Luv ya!
Tracy

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment