Friday, July 24, 2009

Re: **For Peggy ;-) Re: **For Kitty :-)) Re: [BellaAndEdward] For Tracy**For Laura and Kitty :-))

 

 
----- Original Message -----
From: Tracy
Sent: Friday, July 24, 2009 7:43 AM
Subject: **For Peggy ;-) Re: **For Kitty :-)) Re: [BellaAndEdward] For Tracy**For Laura and Kitty :-))

 

I know exactly what you mean...
It's not a big deal to me either to meet actors or actresses...
They are just ordinary people like you and me...
Just more popular and better known than we are, that's all :-)) >
 
Well, I have no compulsion to meet actors or actresses that I don't know personally---and if I know them personally, I don't even think about what they do---which is the way I'm sure they'd love it to be, once in a while. I do have a friend who's an actor that I met online and I would love to meet them someday---but if I don't, I'll live. And if I do, nothing about their job---all about their likes and dislikes---just two good friends shooting the breeze. : )
 
You couldn't pay me enough to be an actor or actress--unless it was a working actor and actress. The drama and the lack of privacy wouldn't be worth it.
 
Poor Robert...
Yesterday while he was on the panel at Comic-Con all you could hear were the girls SCREAMING...
It was difficult to understand the answers, because everytime he opened his mouth to say something everyone started yelling and screaming... >
 
Poor Rob, he's going to need a hearing aid before this is through. Unless---maybe he wears something that can filter the 'noise from hell'. His description, not mine---but it fits. : )
 
In the past, I too have made reference comparing Rob's rise to fame as being equal to if not MORE than that of the Beatles in the 1960's...
At least that's the way it felt for me...
I was head over heels in LOVE with Paul McCartney, but at the time I was only 11 years old... >
 
I wonder if it's because he's british and if he was american---it would be the second coming of, The Jackson Five? : )
 
Now I'm 56, and eventhough I feel the same PASSION for Twilight and Rob, it's not like I want to marry him...
I'm not a little school girl anymore...
I think of Rob in more of a "motherly" way and not as a LOVER or a boyfriend, but like a son...
I admire him and I'm proud of him, so I can do that at a distance, I don't have to get up-close and personal with him, Kristen, Taylor, Ashley, Kellen, or any of the other cast members... >
 
I think all the stuff about the magazines and other things has led me further and further away from Twilight. I still like Twilight and Breaking Dawn as books but the movie---watched it once and then all the stuff hit the fan and I can't even see myself watching it for a very long time. Maybe the premiere of New Moon, since there is no way I will spend one cent to see that movie or Eclipse---as you know---and you know why. <g> I don't have those feelings for rob either---maybe as a friend and that's about it. Maybe we could help fight off the girls with our powers of persuasion. <g> Hey Mother's persuasion and good friend persuasion trumps fangirls with their insanity---well, most fangirls---and we do have nice fangirls here who do understand how much Rob would love to not be yelled, screamed, or trampled on. : )
 
I like it just as much watching them and listening to them on YouTube, and I don't have to worry about standing in line, being pushed, shoved, mauled, and overwhelmed by the crowds...
And you're absolutely right, it can get to be quite "Pricey" going to these events...
Luv ya!
Tracy >
 
I'm trying to stay away from most stuff Twilight---have so many PLS stuff to read, I don't have time for it that much.  And yep, can be really pricey.  Somebody said to me, unless you want to buy stuff there---comics, etc., along with seeing the celeb's, it's not worth it.  Prolific Peggy.
 
P.S. I have met stars, bands, and singers, got photos, books, concert ticket stubs, and autographs, but they are all mainly foreigners, since my husband enjoys going to Italian shows... >
 
I got an autograph once from a good friend of mine and he was like blushing and so happy---he's such a card at times. : ) I then had a really bad experience which turned me off of getting any auto ever. Trust me---that was not fun. : ( Ironically, I have another friend who collects autographs. : ) It's their hobby and they have fun doing it. I knit, bead, and plastic canvas---they do that. : )
 
 
.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Drive Traffic

Sponsored Search

can help increase

your site traffic.

Support Army!

Troops' Children

Need Your Help

Fund Learning

Yahoo! Groups

Mom Power

Discover doing more

for your family

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment