Saturday, July 25, 2009

Re: [BellaAndEdward] search function

 

Thank you so much for telling me. I have a friend here where I live that is like addicted to reading fanfiction and she is always sending me stuff, but I was never able to look at it. I trust you judgement on that story and I will wait to read it. Thank you so much for thinking about me though
 
Luv YA
 
Kittyt


From: Brandee Mode <morality.bites@vyanet.com>
To: BellaAndEdward@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, July 25, 2009 5:30:10 AM
Subject: [BellaAndEdward] search function

 

Catherine... .    That was strange. For some reason, the links came out with extra spaces in them so you can't click on them. Anyway, I have not read 2 of those stories, but the one I did read (Sex Toy), I do think it would be a bit too mature for you, it has not just sex as the title suggests but also suicide in it. I really recommend waiting til you're older on that one. 

But to answer your question... yes there is a way to search.  If you go to the main page
http://www.fanfiction.net/

there is a link to "search" near the top, I think it's toward the right side.  It will let you search for a specific author, or story by title, and you choose the category (Twilight, Buffy, etc)

Take a look and if you still have trouble, I have added a direct link to the search function to my personal homepage and I'll give you that if you need it.

 
 
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, July 24, 2009 3:07 PM
Subject: Re: [BellaAndEdward] FIC suggestions

I tried the links, but they didn't work. How do you look them up on Fanfiction? I can't find a place where you can type in the name of a story you want to read? Can you do that?
 
Kittyt





.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment