Wednesday, July 22, 2009

RE: [BellaAndEdward] Would you like to recommend a good "Bella gets sick or hurt" fic

 

I know what you mean about finding some that are not so great. Thanks for the suggestion. I will add it to my list.  :)  I have read a few where she gets sick, most weren't so great.  But I'll keep an eye out for you.

----- Original Message -----
From: winchestersgirl [mailto:winchestersgirl@yahoo.com]
To: BellaAndEdward@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 03:29:10 -0000
Subject: [BellaAndEdward] Would you like to recommend a good "Bella gets sick or hurt" fic

The thing about fanfiction is that you may have to read 20-30 fics to find one really GREAT one.  There are tons of fanfics about Bella getting sick or hurt and Edward cares for her. Some are sweet, some are mature, some are both....some just plain suck. Finding a good one can be a challenge.

I recommend DEFROSTING EDWARD.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4905055/1/

It is sweet and very well written. rated M for mature.
Got a good one? I would love to know what it is.





.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment