Friday, July 24, 2009

Re: [BellaAndEdward] Would you like to recommend a good "Bella gets sick or hurt" fic

 

I've heard of THE PERFECT WIFE but I haven't read it yet. I am reading SEX TOY and it's pretty good. I have not heard of COCTAILS AND DREAMS though. I will look into it.


----- Original Message -----
From: sheila sharp [mailto:pattensonfan31@yahoo.com]
To: BellaAndEdward@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 14:46:51 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [BellaAndEdward] Would you like to recommend a good "Bella gets sick or hurt" fic



I agree fanfics has really great stories and alot of them attend to have sort of the same theme, but there is a few that stick out like these: the perfect wife and sex toy, and until we bleed... Coctails and dreams. These are rated M and believe me they are... So if can handle that those are my favorite.




.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment