Friday, July 31, 2009

Re: [BellaAndEdward] **For Casandra Struthers Re: 'Twilight': The Rachelle Lefevre-Summit dispute -- Whose side are you on?

 



 
----- Original Message -----
From: Tracy
Sent: Friday, July 31, 2009 6:43 AM
Subject: [BellaAndEdward] **For Casandra Struthers Re: 'Twilight': The Rachelle Lefevre-Summit dispute -- Whose side are you on?

 



 
Thanks Sweetie!!!!
For sharing this with us!!!!
I voted "NO"!!!!
I absolutely DO NOT agress with Summit's decision to re-cast Victoria...
Hugs and Kisses!!!
Luv ya!
Tracy >
 
I'd like to add my thanks too, hon. : ) I voted no too. And it seems that it's 79% against and 21% for now. Prolific Peggy.
 

 
.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment