Saturday, July 25, 2009

**For "winchestersgirl" Re: [BellaAndEdward] Twilight Lavender/Freesia perfume from Hot Topic

 

You're welcome. I wanted to put out a warning.

And on top of it all, that tiny bottle was $50!!!!!

Now it just sits on my dresser collecting dust.

--- In BellaAndEdward@yahoogroups.com, "Tracy" <tracy120552@...> wrote:
>
> :-)))
> SM@@@@@CK!!!!
> Thanks for the "Heads-Up" on this product...
> It's always good to know before someone else gets suckered into buying something sight unseen...
> Luv ya!
> Tracy
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "winchestersgirl" <winchestersgirl@...>
> To: <BellaAndEdward@yahoogroups.com>
> Sent: Saturday, July 25, 2009 6:34 PM
> Subject: [BellaAndEdward] Twilight Lavender/Freesia perfume from Hot Topic
> Has anyone else tried that Twilight perfume from Hot Topic?
>
> I AM A HUGE TWILIGHT FAN. So when I saw this at Hot Topic, I had to have it. I bought it without smelling it. BIG MISTAKE.
>
> This stuff reaks! I smells like a combination of toliet bowl cleaner and my grandmother's perfume. Nasty!
>
> The bottle is pretty, but cheap plastic.
>
> Don't waste you money on this cheap crap. Do what I do. Rub on KISS MY FACE lavender lotion and spray on BATH AND BODY freesia spray.
>
> I have been wearing lavender and freesia for YEARS. But I never thought about putting them together until I read TWILIGHT.
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment