Friday, July 24, 2009

Re: **For Kitty :-)) Re: [BellaAndEdward] For Tracy**For Laura and Kitty :-))

 

 
----- Original Message -----
From: Tracy
Sent: Friday, July 24, 2009 3:54 AM
Subject: Re: **For Kitty :-)) Re: [BellaAndEdward] For Tracy**For Laura and Kitty :-))

 

Do you guys ever get a Comic-Con down in your area??? >
 
They have cons in Toronto but I'm not sure if they're Comic-Con's. I know last year Michael Rosenbaum (Lex Luthor on Smallville) was at a con and even though it was fairly close for me to get to, I didn't go. For a few reasons; 1. Didn't have the money to go down there---it can be expensive getting in and sometimes you have to pay extra to meet and greet them---not to mention the money needed to get down there----too expensive. 2. Like you see the guy for five minutes---if you are lucky. 3. Not so great with the screaming or crowds like Rob is---poor kid.  I read somewhere that it was like the second coming of the Beatles when he went up on stage. Well, he's an actor for a reason but I wonder if he was freaking out on the inside. So, I weighed the pros and cons and didn't go to one MR was at. However, I live vicariously through friends who have met him---nice guy that he is---do I feel a little guilty that I didn't go down? Not really---I would rather meet him, like a friend---not as an actor. And thousands of people surrounding him---doesn't sound like meeting a friend to me. <g> Prolific Peggy. PS: Not a big thing for me to meet actors----just friends who are actors. : ) And I've met a couple of them. : )

 
.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Drive Traffic

Sponsored Search

can help increase

your site traffic.

Yahoo! Groups

Dogs Owners Group

Join Do More For Dogs

pet community

Yahoo! Groups

Auto Enthusiast Zone

Discover Car Groups

Auto Enthusiast Zone

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment