Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Re: Re: [BellaAndEdward] re: ot-school

 

cool. I wish I could do that. I am going into High School next year.
 
Kittyt


From: laura portillo <milkshake_o007@yahoo.com>
To: BellaAndEdward@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, July 21, 2009 6:17:09 PM
Subject: Re: Re: [BellaAndEdward] re: ot-school

 

We used to do that back when i was in middle school. now we get to sit pretty much where ever we want

----------
Sent from AT&T's Wireless network using Mobile Email

------Original Message----- -
From: Catherine Turney <kittyt09@yahoo. com>
To: <BellaAndEdward@ yahoogroups. com>
Date: Tue, Jul 21, 2009 10:56 AM
Subject: Re: [BellaAndEdward] re: ot-school

oh I wish I could do that! We have to sit in the crowded little room.! lol

Kittyt

____________ _________ _________ __
From: Tracy <tracy120552@ hotmail.com>
To: BellaAndEdward@ yahoogroups. com
Sent: Tuesday, July 21, 2009 12:25:26 PM
Subject: Re: [BellaAndEdward] re: ot-school

 

Oh...
Okay...
Now I understand why you don't have much time for lunch...
That does make it hard when you have to go to your locker and stuff like that...
Usually what I do is let my students leave their belonging in my room, they go down to the cafeteria, and then bring their lunch back upstairs and eat with me...
My room is on the third floor, but they don't seem to mind going up and down three flights of stairs...
It's nice and quiet in my room, so they like it up there...
Luv ya!
SM@@@@@@@@CK
Tracy
 
----- Original Message -----
From: Catherine Turney
To: BellaAndEdward@ yahoogroupscom
Sent: Tuesday, July 21, 2009 12:07 PM
Subject: Re: [BellaAndEdward] re: ot-school

no it is not. Well we really have 25 min, but our classes always get out late and then by the time we put all our stuff in our lockers then wait in line and get to the table it is usually 10 or 15 mins until we have to go. lol

Kittyt

____________ _________ _________ __
From: Tracy <tracy120552@ hotmail.com>
To: BellaAndEdward@ yahoogroupscom
Sent: Tuesday, July 21, 2009 10:00:20 AM
Subject: Re: [BellaAndEdward] re: ot-school

 

We have 30 minutes for lunch...
That really isn't fair...
10 minutes is not enough time to eat :-((
Luv ya!
SM@@@@@@CK
Tracy
 
----- Original Message -----
From: Catherine Turney
To: BellaAndEdward@ yahoogroupscom
Sent: Tuesday, July 21, 2009 10:47 AM
Subject: Re: Re: [BellaAndEdward] re: ot-school

wow! we have 10 min lunchs. no fair. lol

Kittyt

____________ _________ _________ __
From: laura portillo <milkshake_o007@ yahoo.com>
To: BellaAndEdward@ yahoogroupscom
Sent: Tuesday, July 21, 2009 9:27:45 AM
Subject: Re: Re: [BellaAndEdward] re: ot-school

 
Well two of those periods are used for lunch so technically we only have seven

----------
Sent from AT&T's Wireless network using Mobile Email

------Original Message----- -
From: Catherine Turney <kittyt09@yahoo. com>
To: <BellaAndEdward@ yahoogroups. com>
Date: Tue, Jul 21, 2009 05:48 AM
Subject: Re: [BellaAndEdward] re: ot-school

You have 9 periods? I have never heard of that. We have all of them for 42 min. each. In our High School it is block classes though. lol I live in Lousiburg, Kansas. flat. :) lol We are the last place people come to visit on vacation.

Kittyt

____________ _________ _________ __
From: laura portillo <milkshake_o007@ yahoo.com>
To: BellaAndEdward@ yahoogroups. com
Sent: Monday, July 20, 2009 10:18:55 PM
Subject: [BellaAndEdward] re: ot-school

 
At my school we have block scheduale. we have periods 1,3,5,7, and 9 On one day and then 2,4, and 6 or 8 on the other

----------
Sent from AT&T's Wireless network using Mobile Email

------Original Message----- -
From: Catherine Turney <kittyt09@yahoo. com>
To: <BellaAndEdward@ yahoogroups. com>
Date: Mon, Jul 20, 2009 07:43 PM
Subject: Re: **For Kitty Re: **For Laura Re: **For tracy [BellaAndEdward] my fic- When Obsession Becomes Reality, part one, rated pg

I go back on August 19. We have 8 periods, one being a seminar during the middle of the day for lie 30 min.. to do our homework. Most people think I am a geeky person, but I mean you don't have to be a nerd to like school. I love it!' I wish I had a cool teacher like you though. Ours are lets just say a little weird lol

Kittyt

____________ _________ _________ __
From: Tracy <tracy120552@ comcast.net>
To: BellaAndEdward@ yahoogroups. com
Sent: Monday, July 20, 2009 12:49:21 PM
Subject: Re: **For Kitty Re: **For Laura Re: **For tracy [BellaAndEdward] my fic- When Obsession Becomes Reality, part one, rated pg

 

That's so nice to hear that you enjoy studying and attending classes at your school...
I felt the same way when I was your age....
That's probably why I enjoy my job as much as I do....
Here in Gloucester teachers need to report back on August 31st...
The students will return on September 1st...
Then we will have a long week-end for Labor Day, which will begin on Friday September 4th until Monday, September 7th...
After that we will resume class schedule on a daily basis...
We have 7 periods a day, with a rotating schedule, so that we don't always have the same class at the same time everyday....
Chat with you later!!!!
Hugs and Kisses!!!!
Luv ya!
SM@@@@@@CK
Tracy
 
----- Original Message -----
From: Catherine Turney
To: BellaAndEdward@ yahoogroups.. com
Sent: Monday, July 20, 2009 12:08 PM
Subject: Re: **For Kitty Re: **For Laura Re: **For tracy [BellaAndEdward] my fic- When Obsession Becomes Reality, part one, rated pg

wow that is cool.. :) You rock! I love school unlike most people. I like learning as much as I possilby can. I can't wait for it to start again. I like about maybe a month of from it, but then I am dieing for it to start ag ain. lol.

Kittyt

____________ _________ _________ __
From: Tracy <tracy120552@ hotmail.com>
To: BellaAndEdward@ yahoogroups. com
Sent: Monday, July 20, 2009 9:33:49 AM
Subject: Re: **For Kitty Re: **For Laura Re: **For tracy [BellaAndEdward] my fic- When Obsession Becomes Reality, part one, rated pg

 

Thanks Kitty :-))
I've got four children of my own, and I believe that it's import to treat people with respect, no matter how old or how young they are...
That's the way I've always treated my own kids, even when they were little, I never talked down to them, or told them that they were stupid or to be quite, that they didn't know anything because they were too you...
I always listened to what they had to say, and then I expressed my opinion, and let them decide what choice they wanted to make for themselves.. .
Now my kids are all grown up...
My oldest is 32 and my youngest is 22....
And I'm still really close to all of them....
Actually, it was my children that gave me the Twilight Saga Gift Box (All four books with posters) as a Christmas present last year....
After that, I really got into the series, and now I love it...
 
I treat my students in school the same way, as if they were my own children, because I feel that if I respect them, they won't be rude or disrespectful to me....
I think it works, because I've never had to send anyone down to the principle's office, and I've never had to write up a report for misconduct.. ..
I teach 9, 10, 11, and 12th grade....
 
Hope that you are have a fun summer...
Hugs and Kisses!!!!
Luv ya!
SM@@@@@@@@@@ @CK
Tracy
 
----- Original Message -----
From: Catherine Turney
To: BellaAndEdward@ yahoogroupscom
Sent: Monday, July 20, 2009 10:25 AM
Subject: Re: **For Kitty Re: **For Laura Re: **For tracy [BellaAndEdward] my fic- When Obsession Becomes Reality, part one, rated pg

Yup that is how I feel. I don't like mean people either. Wow! You are a lot cooler than the teachers that teach me .. lol. I am going to be in 8th grade. I am glad you are in this group!!

Kittyt

____________ _________ _________ __
From: Tracy <tracy120552@ hotmail.com>
To: BellaAndEdward@ yahoogroupscom
Sent: Monday, July 20, 2009 9:13:13 AM
Subject: **For Kitty Re: **For Laura Re: **For tracy [BellaAndEdward] my fic- When Obsession Becomes Reality, part one, rated pg

 

Thanks, Kitty!!!!
I'm glad that you feel the same way that I do...
Don't ever change...
It's a good way to me...
I don't like MEAN people!!!!
Hugs and Kisses!!!!
Luv ya!
SM@@@@@@@@@CK
Tracy
 
----- Original Message -----
From: Catherine Turney
To: BellaAndEdward@ yahoogroupscom
Sent: Monday, July 20, 2009 9:15 AM
Subject: Re: **For Laura Re: **For tracy [BellaAndEdward] my fic- When Obsession Becomes Reality, part one, rated pg

I know what both of you mean. People are always making fun of me for likeing to read or for liking twilight. It is so stupid I think... I mean we don't make fun of them for liking whatever they like.. I use to not like it, but I never put it down or anything. Then I read them and I loved them. lol who didn't.

Kittyt

____________ _________ _________ __
From: Tracy <tracy120552@ hotmail.com>
To: BellaAndEdward@ yahoogroups. com
Sent: Monday, July 20, 2009 7:55:08 AM
Subject: **For Laura Re: **For tracy [BellaAndEdward] my fic- When Obsession Becomes Reality, part one, rated pg

 

I know exactly what you mean...
I would NEVER do to some people what's been done to me....
I'm not judgmental, and I absolutely HATE "Put-Downs". ..
Negativity is such a turn off for me....
I feel like if you don't have something nice to say, or at least some constructive criticisizim, that's not hurtful, then don't bother to say anything at all...
But then that's just my personal opinion, and not everyone thinks or feels the same way as I do...
Luv ya!
SM@@@@@@@@@@ @CK
Tracy
 
----- Original Message -----
From: "laura portillo" <milkshake_o007@ yahoo.com>
To: <BellaAndEdward@ yahoogroups. com>
Sent: Monday, July 20, 2009 6:06 AM
Subject: Re: **For tracy [BellaAndEdward] my fic- When Obsession Becomes Reality, part one, rated pg
You do not know how many times ive been called weird or crazy or obsessed. i hate it so id never want to do that to someone else

----------
Sent from AT&T's Wireless network using Mobile Email

------Original Message----- -
From: Tracy <tracy120552@ hotmail.com>
To: <BellaAndEdward@ yahoogroups.. com>
Date: Mon, Jul 20, 2009 06:00 AM
Subject: **For Laura and Kitty :-)  Re: **For tracy [BellaAndEdward] my fic- When Obsession Becomes Reality, part one, rated pg

SM@@@@@@@@CK! !!!
Thank you to BOTH of you :-))
You MADE my Day!!!
I'm so happy to hear that you don't think that I'm weird or crazy or something, just because I like reading the "Twilight" books!!!
You guys are TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!
Hugs and Kisses!!!!
Luv ya!
Tracy

----- Original Message -----
From: Catherine Turney
To: BellaAndEdward@ yahoogroups. com
Sent: Sunday, July 19, 2009 1:54 PM
Subject: Re: **For tracy [BellaAndEdward] my fic- When Obsession Becomes Reality, part one, rated pg

Yup that does make you an awsome teacher. lol

Kittyt

------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -----
From: laura portillo <milkshake_o007@ yahoo.com>
To: BellaAndEdward@ yahoogroups. com
Sent: Sunday, July 19, 2009 12:34:59 PM
Subject: Re: **For tracy [BellaAndEdward] my fic- When Obsession Becomes Reality, part one, rated pg

 
I dont care if u r a teacher, u like twilight that automatically makes you cooler then normal old oring teachers

----------
Sent from AT&T's Wireless network using Mobile Email

------Original Message----- -
From: Tracy <tracy120552@ hotmail.com>
To: <BellaAndEdward@ yahoogroups. com>
Date: Sun, Jul 19, 2009 01:26 PM
Subject: **For Laura :-)) Re: **For tracy [BellaAndEdward] my fic- When Obsession Becomes Reality, part one, rated pg

HAHAHAHA :-)))
ROTFLOL :-ppp
That's pretty funny, huh :-)))
That you are going to "Summer School" and that I'm a teacher at our local high school.....
Bet you never thouhgt that you meet a teacher who was TOTALLY in LOVE with the WHOLE "Twilight" Saga, right :-))
Well, I'm living proof....
That it doesn't matter how old you are, if you LOVE "Vampire" you can be captivated by this series :-))
Hugs and Kisses!!!!
I've got to go now and make some lunch for my family...
I'll chat with you later....
Luv ya!
SM@@@CK
Tracy

----- Original Message -----
From: "laura portillo" <milkshake_o007@ yahoo.com>
To: <BellaAndEdward@ yahoogroups. com>
Sent: Sunday, July 19, 2009 1:09 PM
Subject: Re: **For tracy [BellaAndEdward] my fic- When Obsession Becomes Reality, part one, rated pg

Ahaha ok! :)

----------
Sent from AT&T's Wireless network using Mobile Email

------Original Message----- -
From: Tracy <tracy120552@ hotmail.com>
To: <BellaAndEdward@ yahoogroups. com>
Date: Sun, Jul 19, 2009 01:05 PM
Subject: **For Laura Portillo Re: **For tracy [BellaAndEdward] my fic- When Obsession Becomes Reality, part one, rated pg

It's okay, Sweetie...
I'm on-line from 5:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time) everyday during the summer...
You see, I teach at Gloucester High School, so I'm on vacation right now!!!!
So don't you worry about a thing...
You write back to me whenever you feel like it, no rush :-))
Hugs and Kisses!!!!
Luv ya!
SM@@@@@@@@@@ @CK
Tracy

----- Original Message -----
From: "laura portillo" <milkshake_o007@ yahoo.com>
To: <BellaAndEdward@ yahoogroups. . com>
Sent: Sunday, July 19, 2009 12:58 PM
Subject: Re: **For tracy [BellaAndEdward] my fic- When Obsession Becomes Reality, part one, rated pg

*huggles* yaayy! but i probably wont be able to reply to you until later cause i have summer school :(

------Original Message----- -
From: Tracy <tracy120552@ hotmail.com>
To: <BellaAndEdward@ yahoogroups. com>
Date: Sun, Jul 19, 2009 12:55 PM
Subject: Re: **For Laura Portillo Re: [BellaAndEdward] my fic- When Obsession Becomes Reality, part one, rated pg

I promise that I will e-mail you tomorrow morning and give you my honest opinion, okay :-))
Hugs and Kisses!!!!
Luv ya!
SM@@@@@@@@@@ @CK
Tracy

----- Original Message -----
From: "laura portillo" <milkshake_o007@ yahoo.com>
To: <BellaAndEdward@ yahoogroups. com>
Sent: Sunday, July 19, 2009 11:49 AM
Subject: Re: **For Laura Portillo Re: [BellaAndEdward] my fic- When Obsession Becomes Reality, part one, rated pg

Yay! you have to tell me what you think of it honestly ok??

----------
Sent from AT&T's Wireless network using Mobile Email

------Original Message----- -
From: Tracy <tracy120552@ hotmail..com>
To: <BellaAndEdward@ yahoogroups. com>
Date: Sun, Jul 19, 2009 08:41 AM
Subject: **For Laura Portillo Re: [BellaAndEdward] my fic- When Obsession Becomes Reality, part one, rated pg

:-)))
SM@@@@@@@CK! !!!
Thanks for sharing, Sweetie!!!!
I've printed it out and shall enjoy reading it this evening...
Keep up the good work!!!
Hugs and Kisses!!!!
Luv ya!
Tracy

----- Original Message -----
From: laura portillo
To: BellaAndEdward@ yahoogroups. com
Sent: Saturday, July 18, 2009 7:04 PM
Subject: [BellaAndEdward] my fic- When Obsession Becomes Reality, part one, rated pg

When Obsession Becomes Reality
part one,
rated pg
Pairing: original character and Edward

summary: well...this was just a fic that i had swimming around in my mind for awhile. its a crossover between True blood, Jon and kate plus eight, Twilight and my own original stuff. its my first fic so please be nice when you review it

AU, CROSSOVER STORY
RATED PG FOR SLIGHT LANGUAGE AND KISSING

Cameras have been a part of my life for 6 years now. Ever since my brothers and sisters, the famous Goesslin sextuplets were born my life has been nothing but chaos. I'm expected to baby sit, to help with chores and taking care of them all. Yes, that does sound reasonable but I do have my own life too! I barely get to hang out with my friends outside of school and I have only had a couple real boyfriends, but we never got to go out much either. That all changed when I went to public school for the first time. Oh, you want to hear the story? Ok...cool..
It was my first day at Fallon High School and I was very nervous. I was 15 and had spent most of my education at Moreau Catholic, a K-8 school.. It was 7:55 and the first bell had rung. I quietly made my way to my English class and sat down. No one was sitting next to me so I spread my stuff out across the table.. I was sort of early so I took out my iPod and tried to calm my nerves down. I closed my eyes and took in the intense sound of Green Day's "American Eulogy". As I was trying to avoid a panic attack someone tapped me on the shoulder. I turned off my iPod and quickly shoved it into the pocket of my hoodie.
"Uh…is anyone sitting here?" asked a deep, melodic voice
I shook my head and looked up at whoever was calling my name and looked right back down. A guy, who without a doubt could have been the most gorgeous guy ever, sat down next to me.
"Uh...yeah sorry about that," I stuttered as I grabbed my stuff and shoved it into a neat pile.
"I'm Edward" he said as he smiled at me.
I might as well have melted into a puddle of goo..
"Uhh...my name is Hope," I said as I tried to make a coherent sentence.
"That's a pretty name. I like it," he said as the bell rang and the teacher began his lesson.
"Hello, my name is Ms. Shah and I'll be your English teacher for the year" she said in a nasally, obnoxious voice that reminded me a lot of my sister Alexis when she didn't get her way and started to have a full out tantrum.
"This seat," she continued "will be yours for the year. No changing unless you are a problem to others around you"
Shit! So this freaking hottie was going to sit next to me for the entire year…great. I huffed and sat there silently.
"Now we are going to go around and say our name and three things about ourselves. I'll go first...."
I tuned out her nasally voice and wondered what my little brothers and sisters were doing. I bet they would be doing something more fun then school, like coloring or finger painting with chocolate pudding. Ha I remember when we did that…I was snapped out of my day dreaming when the boy next to me poked me in the side.
"It's your turn" he whispered to me
"Oh," I said "uh..my name is Hope I am the oldest of 9 children in my family, I am obsessed with vampire movies and books, and I have been a dancer for 12 years." I smiled weakly..
Then the guy next to me went, "My name is Edward. I am the second youngest of six children in my family, I have 2 brothers and 3 sisters, and I play the piano and guitar."
After everyone had gone the teacher handed out the reading list for the year. I had already read all of them so I knew that this was going to be a boring year in English class. It was hot so I gathered my hair in a ponytail and twisted it into a bun. Out of the corner of my eye I could swear that Edward was glaring at my neck, almost like he wanted to eat me. My pulse quickened and I swear I saw him lick his lips and start salivating.. . I shuddered lightly. He eventually took his eyes off of my pulse point and returned his gaze to the novel the he was reading for SSR. I tried to focus on Shadow Kiss, the latest vampire novel I was reading, but I couldn't get that look that he gave me out of my head. I just shook it off and ignored it for the rest of the class.
When I got home I was bombarded by my little siblings who were being followed by camera men and the sound crew.
"Hey guys" I said to all of them as I plopped my backpack down and took off my shoes.
"Hey mom, hey dad," I said as I kissed my mom on the cheek and hugged my dad. My mom handed me a ham sandwich with mustard and mayo, just the way I like it. "How was you're day?" she asked
"Uhh…it was OK." I said as I took a bite and chewed "I mean, it wasn't the best day I ever had but it was tolerable." I smiled as honestly as I could. Just then Collin and Hannah started screaming and my mom went to go deal with them. I made the most of this opportunity and quickly grabbed a juice box out of the fridge and bolted up to my room with my food...
I sat at my desk and finished eating. I loved my room. My room was my safe zone. No cameras were allowed in there unless I said so. It was a fairly large room and I had it all to my self. It had a huge closet and my dresser was covered with accessories and beauty products. The walls were covered with posters of my favorite celebrities, movie posters, pictures my siblings had made for me and pictures of my friends and family and I on various vacations and outings. Three of the four walls were painted a lime green with teal accents. The other wall was painted black with all four covers of the Twilight series painted on them... My friend Brittney and I had done that last year when the first movie came out. On one wall sat my bookshelf and stereo system. Books and CDs were strewn about my bed. I picked up Eclipse, the third book in the Twilight series, and started off where I had left off last night. I loved that series and had read it over five times now.... I
longed to find my own special someone the way Bella had found Edward.. Wait a second…the guy who I had met in English class was named Edward. And the way he was staring at my neck looking like he wanted to eat it. No, I was sure I was blowing it all out of proportion and making it more of a big deal then it needed to be. After all, vampires were fiction and they didn't really exist. Now I wasn't so sure.
That night I had without a doubt both the scariest and the most passionate dream I have ever had in my life. I was walking through the forest in a white silk nightgown.. I heard a growl and then a screeching that sounded like a dying animal. I followed the sound and it led me to the big clearing where my family usually goes to have picnics. I saw a figure hunched over the body of what…looked like a human. As I looked closer I saw that it was Edward. I slowly walked closer to him, trying not to make any noise. He looked up at me, his pale lips glistening with a dark liquid. He growled at me and in the blink of an eye had me pushed up against a tree. I tried to scream but before I could his lips were against mine. He kissed me passionately for a few minutes. The only sound in the forest was the stammering of my heart... He pulled back and looked into my eyes. He opened his mouth and exposed a pair of glistening white fangs. I gasped and tried to yell for
help but before I could he covered my mouth, tilted my head back and bit in to the pulse point on my neck...
I woke up.
I was breathing heavily and a thin layer of sweat covered my face. Damn it! What the hell was that all about? It was scary, but also kind of exhilarating. I looked at my clock. It read 5:30 am. I still had 2 more hours until I had to get ready but I couldn't go back to sleep so I decided to listen to music. I took out my iPod form my backpack and turned it onto my classical music play list. It had all of my favorites including the Twilight score. I let the soothing music soothe me back to sleep.
In the morning when I woke up I decided to test out my "Edward is a vampire" theory. I knew my theory was far fetched and insane because vampires do not exist in real life, but I at least just had to be sure. I was hoping that he could read my mind so all I would do is think about him being a vampire and maybe he would realize that I knew what he hopefully, kinda maybe, sorta was.

~~~<3 Laura

"Little girl in a hula skirt, she wants to dance what her mama learned,
Her dances wake up the morning light,
She dances with the moon and he stays out all night,
Little girl, she's gonna dance the world."
- Jackson Rathbone

------------ --------- --------- ------

Yahoo! Groups Links

------------ --------- --------- ------

Yahoo! Groups Links

------------ --------- --------- ------

Yahoo! Groups Links

------------ --------- --------- ------

Yahoo! Groups Links


__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment