Sunday, July 26, 2009

Re: [BellaAndEdward] Would you like to recommend a good "Bella gets sick or hurt" fic

 

I know what you mean. I tend to read a lot of the angst-filled stories and every once in awhile I just need to read a funny one for a change.


----- Original Message -----
From: sheila sharp [mailto:pattensonfan31@yahoo.com]
To: BellaAndEdward@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 07:00:25 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [BellaAndEdward] Would you like to recommend a good "Bella gets sick or hurt" fic

hey i got one for you i just read and i swear it actually well written with alot of humor and sex to of course..Here it is tell me what ya think...www.fanfiction.net/s/5031275/1/Tides_of_Fate   It isn't finished god how i wish it was finished. I stayed up alnight to read as much of it as possible, I finally finished it this morning, what there was left...It's 20 chapters long, and trust me you'll like it. I got lost in it, my husband didn't like especially since he just home, but i get lost in the fantasy life of reading and being somewhere else in this world other than my life. God how i wish i could live the life of some of this people they write about. To have some fun for change...this crap is depressing...lol





.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment